We hope this email finds you healthy and resilient, and that the transitions brought about by COVID-19 are moving as smoothly as possible. Given the volatility of this crisis, we have made the decision to postpone Sailing with the Gods to June 16-21, 2021, at which time we hope very much to welcome you all to Malta. Please do let us know if for any reason you would like to withdraw at this point; we will be able to provide an accurate sense of conference fees once we get closer to that date, and these in any event will simply cover the cost of coffee and tea for breaks. Excursions to sites, access to museums and a final celebratory dinner will be options, but those costs are not incumbent upon anyone who   prefers not to take part. Our website will remain up and running. Please accept our warmest wishes for your wellbeing and good spirits in the months ahead –